Home Staging Services in Orlando, FL
As home stagers, serving the greater Orlando, FL area we understand that selling a house is all about making a great first impression. Our focus is to create a home that potential buyers can envision themselves living in. We want buyers to “experience” your home from the minute they do their first drive by.
Staging is all about depersonalizing and de-cluttering your home. Our home staging service takes a home you’ve lived in and turns it into a house that stands out in the real estate market.
Buyers are shopping for homes differently than they ever did before. 85% of buyers are qualifying and eliminating properties while sitting in a car line, eating dinner and watching TV just by scrolling on their smartphones. When you work with Decorate to Show, we will help prepare your home, so your listing becomes a thumb-stopper and attracts more qualified buyers.
While a homes price may create interest, home staging brings in offers!
- The investment in staging is always less than the first price reduction
- 95% of staged homes sell within 35 days or less
- Staged homes sell for 5-10% more than unstaged homes
- Homeowners that want to sell their home for a higher profit in a shorter amount of time
- Realtors who want their listings to stand out in the crowd
- Builders who need a quick turn over of their new properties
- Real Estate Investors that understand vacant homes stay on the market longer than occupied homes
- Walk & Talk Consultation – Take us for a walk through your home as we give you a detailed report on how to highlight your homes best features. Making sure your home sells for top dollar requires a professional eye to know what needs to be done to prepare your home for sale. We will share our tips for de-personalizing, de-cluttering, and repositioning furniture to appeal to potential buyers. Once the Walk & Talk Consultation is over, you will have a detailed report that outlines everything we talked about during your consultation and provides you with a to-do list to work from.
Two Hours: $350
- Full-Service Staging – We provide hands-on staging services that include de-cluttering, accessorizing, and furniture placement using your existing décor’ and furnishings. If necessary, we will include shopping for additional accessories, and furniture if needed to showcase your homes best features. We can do as little or as much as you would like.
Hourly or Project Fee
What our clients have to say
WOW is all I can say! I knew home staging could help us sell our house, but I had no idea it would help it sell as fast as it did. The best day was the day I decided to call Karla at Decorate to Show. She was a true life saver when it came to getting our home ready to put on the market and sold within a couple weeks. Home staging really does work!!!
Don’t leave without grabbing a copy of…
"5 Things Every Room Needs"
Join me along with 500+ other people who love to surround themselves with beautiful things. Sign up and receive home staging and interior decorating tips meant to inspire you to create the home of your dreams every month.